Showgirl chicken? What? Could someone please explain this to me? xP

I have black, white, blue, partridge, silver partridge (chicks), one lavender, and just lost my lone splash to a raccoon attack. Potential for more of all 'though.

Quote:
I have blue, black, splash, and lavenders! Here are a few I bred...
57966_dsc03865.jpg

57966_dsc03823.jpg

57966_dsc03792.jpg

Quote:
I have never gotten a single or a red comb from my white or blue showgirls as of today.

a lot of it has do how mant gentation away from turken they are

Quote:
I have never gotten a single or a red comb from my white or blue showgirls as of today.

Actually, I believe it has more to do with the mating selections made by the breeder than the # of generations away from a turken. Even in silkies without showgirl blood I have seen a single comb pop up out of the blue. I had my first ever single comb pop up out of my black silkie pen this year- it was out of the blue. Haven't found out who is carrying it because it hasn't happened again,...

Quote:

Actually, I believe it has more to do with the mating selections made by the breeder than the # of generations away from a turken. Even in silkies without showgirl blood I have seen a single comb pop up out of the blue. I had my first ever single comb pop up out of my black silkie pen this year- it was out of the blue. Haven't found out who is carrying it because it hasn't happened again,...

I agree with Ultasol 110%!

Back
Top Bottom