1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Shows in Washington?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Nightshade27, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Nightshade27

Nightshade27 New Egg

Jan 16, 2010
    Pullman
    I'm having trouble locating any...

2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

[​IMG] from a neighbor in Renton.

I'm not aware of when the shows are, but you should introduce yourself on the Washingtonians thread in the Where are you forum. Shows are talked about there and they will know when they are coming.

Imp- assuming you mean Washington State, not DC.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=461

ETA link,
    Please ignore the general weirdness here. Brains are staring to rust, but it feels good. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  3. WA4-Hpoultrymom

WA4-Hpoultrymom Never enough coops...

Feb 5, 2009
    Monroe, WA
    My Coop
    The next one I am aware of is the Cascade Spring Show at Evergreen Fairgrounds in Monroe, WA on March 21st.

4. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2007
    Washington State
    Hi,

I also believe the next show is the Cascade Spring Show in Monroe. Following that will the a show in Chehalis, then there are the State Fairs, another show in Stevenson, and again in Chehalis probably in December. The two Clubs to check out are the Washington Feather Fanciers and the Pacific Northwest Poultry Association.

God Bless,

5. Nightshade27

Nightshade27 New Egg

Jan 16, 2010
    Pullman
    I would love to go to all of those, but they are at least 5 hours each way from Pullman (I'm a student so there's no way I can take off for a couple of days). Are there going to be any on the Eastern side of Washington, like Spokane?

6. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    There is only the Spokane County Fair for shows on the east side of WA.

If you want to catch a ride to a show, contact me. I hope to be going to a few of them on the West Side and in Montana this year.

7. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    Hey fellow neighor I am only 40 miles from you! [​IMG]

8. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    [​IMG]

9. felidaet

felidaet Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2008
    Vancouver, Wa.
    I heard that there is a free youth poultry show this Saturday (Feb 20) at the Clark County (Vancouver Wa.) Fairgrounds. Does anyone know anything about it? I only live about about 15 minutes away!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by