1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Siamese Twins-Pictures inside!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PippyChicken, Jan 20, 2011.

1. PippyChicken

PippyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2009
    AL
    2 free siamese kitties for sale. They were rescued from a lady with over 30 cats and they were covered in fleas. They were raised from kittens so they are sweet but only on there own terms. The little girl is EXTREMELY tiny. The boy is on the small side. They are preferred to go as a pair but will go separate. The female would do wonderful in a home with no other cats but this one. They are over a year old. Both of them are litter box trained,and the female is fixed but the male is not. These kitties are located in Butler AL,located about 2 hours from Birmingham.Willing to meet somewhere.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    OMG! I so wish you were closer to me!
    I adore Siamese cats but have a house with 6 now and though I would gladly add more, it sounds like they would be happier in a home without any cats. They deserve a great home. The only thing I like better than talking chickens is a Siamese cat!

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    May I suggest that you contact these folks:

http://www.siameserescue.org/

I've had many dealings with these folks over the years and they are wonderful. They have something called "The Meezer Express" and they can use it to help you find wonderful homes for those two.

Good luck to you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by