Sick chick?

Duck_life

Duck Addict
May 14, 2019
Woods of PA
I'm not really sure if she is sick or in the bottom of the pecking order, but this little chick is... weird? she is smaller than all of them but 1, the rest are a little bigger but one of hem is he same size as her, all this chick does is chirp, nothing bad about it she is just LOUD, she also is fluffed up doing her own thing a lot, she doesn't look sick, her vent is clean, she eats and drinks fine she does get shoved and pecked at by others sometimes (if she has food and they want it or she is in the way) like they don't notice her? she also very slightly drooped her wings, i trimmed them so she doesn't anymore.

Edit: she does not get "bullied" by the others either, she hangs out with the litle small one and that's it, this started yesterday, she doesn't have every single feather grown in, a little naked on the back but i am thinking it might be an effect from the weather? it's been getting colder here in PA for the past 2-3 days like around the 60's and 50's

I'm not really sure if she is sick or in the bottom of the pecking order, but this little chick is... weird? she is smaller than all of them but 1

all this chick does is chirp, nothing bad about it she is just LOUD, she also is fluffed up doing her own thing a lot, she doesn't look sick, her vent is clean, she eats and drinks fine she does get shoved and pecked at by others sometimes

she also very slightly drooped her wings, i trimmed them so she doesn't anymore.
Can you please post some photos - chick, her poop, brooder, etc?
A video of her actions may also be helpful.

Can you please post some photos - chick, her poop, brooder, etc?
A video of her actions may also be helpful.
I didn't hatch these chicks, i got them at 7 weeks old so they didn't need any heat as in PA it had been getting in the 90's I cannot get pics right now but her poop is like, green brown and white and is solid, her movement is funny, it is like a waddle, and when she runs, it looks funny but she has always ran like that.

Back
Top Bottom