Sick chicken . URGENT HELP!

Have you tried anything from the article in post 2? Chilled coconut oil can be cut into small pieces to peck 1-2 tsp daily. Then you can massage the crop in a downward motion several times a day, and make sure that she drinks. Miconazole or Monistat cream may be given orally if there is some fungal infection or sour crop. Reproductive, worms, or other issues can cause a crop to slow down, and may be chronic.
I'm giving her miconazole and trying coconut oil.

I hope that they help. Let us know how she gets along.
Thanks. She's starting to lose interest in every food,whether it's wet food ,human food,or her fave snacks.Showed her a tortilla and she only took a few small bites,and wet food which she didn't ate. At this point I don't even know what to do with her. In the morning I gave her miconazole and coconut oil which she ate by herself, now she doesn't want to eat anything besides drinking water.

Thanks. She's starting to lose interest in every food,whether it's wet food ,human food,or her fave snacks.Showed her a tortilla and she only took a few small bites,and wet food which she didn't ate. At this point I don't even know what to do with her. In the morning I gave her miconazole and coconut oil which she ate by herself, now she doesn't want to eat anything besides drinking water.
You can try adding the calcium and d3 that Wyorp Rock advised to her water? I would do that. As she said it might help her pass something if it’s lodged in her system.

Also some apple cider vinegar with the mother. Just a little because I understand that she might not like the taste. It would help with giving her good probiotics and is antibacterial. I think it helped my hen with similar symptoms.

You can try adding the calcium and d3 that Wyorp Rock advised to her water? I would do that. As she said it might help her pass something if it’s lodged in her system.

Also some apple cider vinegar with the mother. Just a little because I understand that she might not like the taste. It would help with giving her good probiotics and is antibacterial. I think it helped my hen with similar symptoms.
I crushed up calcium and put it in some greek yogurt, and her water has rooster booster vitamins and electrolytes.

That is good to hear. Just watch for more crop issues. Whenever giving calcium with vitamin d, since it needs to be all taken, I would just place it into her beak to swallow.

Back
Top Bottom