sick chicken

Anatoosh

Chirping
8 Years
Apr 3, 2013
My chicken is about 2 yrs old she is a Wyandotte.
She is been very slow in the last few weeks,st times she "crawls" like instead of walk.I checked her legs seem to be ok .her belly is firm to the touch and not soft.She eats ok .not sure if she lays eggs watery/soft poop greenish.
Please help/advise if you have an idea.
Thank U Much

There might be some reproductive issue going on. It would be good to know if she has been laying, or if she is eating and drinking. Green poop may be from not eating. Is her lower belly enlarged? Can you take a short video of how she walks? Can you also start some human vitamin B complex or super B tablets, 1/2 tablet daily crushed and given in food or a little water? How does her crop fell—empty and flat, full and soft/squishy, or had?

There might be some reproductive issue going on. It would be good to know if she has been laying, or if she is eating and drinking. Green poop may be from not eating. Is her lower belly enlarged? Can you take a short video of how she walks? Can you also start some human vitamin B complex or super B tablets, 1/2 tablet daily crushed and given in food or a little water? How does her crop fell—empty and flat, full and soft/squishy, or had?

Thank You :)
her poop is soft /mushy .
she is definitely eating and drinking.I don't think she lays eggs for a while already.
I will try the fit B as i have it in a liquid form.

Back
Top Bottom