Sick Child Wants Christmas Cards.

I sent mine out. I know how hard it is to have a child in for a long time with a life threatening illness, I can't imagine actually losing them. I am sending prayers for Hannah also.

just saw this..i will send it out tomorrow with pics!..poor baby!...
sad.png

This is an update I copied from the cb forum

Grumpy

Now I'm Talkin

Group: Members
Member No.: 41

Warn: (0%)

Here is an update on Hannah's quest for Christmas Cards. This is from Hannah's Dad that was posted on her journal this morning.

Totals for Thur. night's firetruck convoy was 10,100 cards!!!! So far we have received 27,300 cards.

Not bad for a little girl from a town with a population of just 9,000 And they still have plenty more cards to open. The local Walmart stores here have a table set up where you can sign a card and drop in a box to be sent to Hannah. I was there on Saturday and people were lined up to fill one out.
All we hear in the news anymore is about all the bad and sad things that happen. It is so nice to see that there are still people in this country that still have a heart!

Thank You to all here who have sent cards

I just saw this. Mine is going out right now. I am sending her my chick in a teacup card with a personalized christmas message saying the chick would come sit on her bed with her if it could because I want to make her smile. I also posted her story on GreetingCardUniverse.com so hopefully I can get many more artists to send her a card also.

Last edited:
For those of us that want to continue sending cards after christmas can we still send them to the same address? Is Hannah at home for christmas? I'm praying so hard for her and her family.

Back
Top Bottom