Sick Duckling

Don't take offense to my post, but ducks just like anything else reflect externally the way they are being treated most of the time, this duck is in VERY poor condition and if her problems aren't correct soon she may pass, there is something going on management wise that needs to be corrected. What do you house her in day/night, post a picture please, how often does she go in water, how does she walk, any more information you can give us about your setup and her past history would be quite helpful. I'd also like to see a picture of the bottom of her feet.

I think you might be making a lot of assumptions based on the photo. She still walks and swims but just started to not be able to keep up with her friends. She has always been a bit behind the others....last to the food dish and such. Then yesterday the feathers looked like they did in the photo. Hence my post.

I think you might be making a lot of assumptions based on the photo. She still walks and swims but just started to not be able to keep up with her friends. She has always been a bit behind the others....last to the food dish and such. Then yesterday the feathers looked like they did in the photo. Hence my post.

I'm not making any assumptions, your bird is in very bad shape and needs to be taken care of, I have already suggested what you should do, it's up to you if you want to take my advice or not.

Yes, and I thank you for your advice and have taken action. I will keep you posted on her progress.

I was referring to your other statements. :)

Back
Top Bottom