Sick girl

moeell1

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 17, 2010
Hi need some help one of my girls, red sex links i think it is really am not 100% sure is not acting well, she is more puffed up and doesn't want to eat, she is standing and will walk and I did see her drinking but I just saw her poop and it didn't didn't look right, it had some blood in it almost looked like raspberries...darker red...i don't know have any other symptoms...any thoughts?

now all my chickens can take this, is this something you put in the water?

Quote:
I have been told to treat the whole flock if one is found to have it. I have a 2 gallon waterer and I mix 1 tblspn per gallon of water. You should be able to get corrid at any farm store but I found that my local Tractor Supply did not carry it and I had to go to Southern States. It was around 15 bucks but it will last you a while.

ok got some Corid, now can you eat the eggs while they are on this? And for how long are they on it for? Thanks!

please someone tell me how long do we wait to eat the eggs while on Corid?

Quote:
I believe it says on the bottle, mine did...if it doesn't mine says let them have a 24 hour withdrawal before slaughtering (cows) So I would not eat the eggs. Maybe someone else can pitch in...Mine arent laying yet and Im not for sure but better safe than sorry. You want to treat for at least a week.

so does this mean after they are done with the meds it's ok to eat the eggs but don't eat them while they are on it correct?

Back
Top Bottom