Sick?

Pine shavings
Hmmm?..Strange.. Are they eating the shavings and are you wetting the feed?..Sometimes wet feed builds up in the corners of the beak. I never wet feed. Do they get plenty of water?..I also put a rock in the Brooder and Brood on sand with Chicks without Mommas. The rock is for them to hone or clear the beak off..

Hmmm?..Strange.. Are they eating the shavings and are you wetting the feed?..Sometimes wet feed builds up in the corners of the beak. I never wet feed. Do they get plenty of water?..I also put a rock in the Brooder and Brood on sand with Chicks without Mommas. The rock is for them to hone or clear the beak off..
I had only wet the feed first day... dry since. There is a decent sided twig/branch from a tree that’s been in there they scrape on and perch on.
There is always food and water available.
I keep it dry and clean as best I can. I am going to get chuck grit in just a bit and try giving them some good foods to boost their immunity IF it’s not too early

I had only wet the feed first day... dry since. There is a decent sided twig/branch from a tree that’s been in there they scrape on and perch on.
There is always food and water available.
I keep it dry and clean as best I can. I am going to get chuck grit in just a bit and try giving them some good foods to boost their immunity IF it’s not too early
Get grit and they love pecking on apple slices, and Cucumber....Broccoli also.

Back
Top Bottom