Side effects of Parasite spray??? Or what??

I do have used pernethrin. I have noticed significant decrease in mites within 24 hours . But my rooster overall is even more weak now. He can barely stand when made to stand . Walks a few steps and then again down to ground. One thing u have not3d that he is eating and drinking enough and his poop is fine as well. He is heads down and sleeping all the time
Did you physically remove the fleas with tweezers to get them off his body? If not, he will not recover as quickly.
He may also be suffering from anemia hence the recommendation for lots of water and protein to build him back up.

I do have used pernethrin. I have noticed significant decrease in mites within 24 hours . But my rooster overall is even more weak now. He can barely stand when made to stand . Walks a few steps and then again down to ground. One thing u have not3d that he is eating and drinking enough and his poop is fine as well. He is heads down and sleeping all the time
Please post some photos of the rooster. All of him and his legs - Thanks!
I agree with @DobieLover the bugs need to be removed.
What are you feeding him?
Then you need to treat with Permethrin.
The garlic and oil mix is not going to work. Your rooster likely has Flea Toxicity. Kill the bugs, then remove them with tweezers.
Get some vitamins into him. Get him hydrated.

I have had similar issues in the past. I would give your male something like Nutri-Drench or even Sav-A-Chick in his water. That has usually help my birds when they are lethargic. Sav-A-Chick is good for all ages of birds when they need a boost.
Save-A-Chick.jpg Nutri-drench.jpg

Can you post some pictures of your male please?
My rooster is up and running now. Last eve he started walking and today he is 70 percent fit . Still not running or jumping but walking perfectly alright. Even performed his mating duties with hen.

For lice i used ivermectin 1 cc under features and neck drops without insertion just by doping over the clear skin. I also used lysovit multivitamin human syrup. This too 1 cc daily. I also used symodek water soluble multivitamins and antibactarial medicine oflaxacin.

Back
Top Bottom