*Sigh* Fleas...

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by rodriguezpoultry, Jul 14, 2011.

1. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Apparently Comfortis is no longer working on my Shih Tzu. It's working great on my Lab though! So, I put some Revolution from the vet onto Vida, the Shih Tzu and onto the kitten. This was yesterday about 4PM. Vida is still itching like a maniac (after a bath with Dawn...) and Mira, the kitten, after her bath still has fleas crawling all over her, INCLUDING directly on the site where I applied the Revolution.

Does this stuff not work? How long does it take to come into effect?

2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

I hope revolution works. I just treated all 3 of my indoor cats about 10 minutes ago.
    I haven't had any problem with any of the drops except Frontline.
    For a quick shot try Capstar. It's a pill, and it's supposed to start working in 30 minutes. But it is a one shot thing, does not work for 30 days like the drops. I use it on the ferals, hoping I can reduce their flea load during the summer.

Imp

3. Chatychick

Chatychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    I got my stuff for my dogs and I have all sizes from Chihuahua to Gt Py cross at Wal=Mart and its called Pet Armor and it has worked wonderfully and its very cost effective also at $28.00. Might want to give it a try as my poop Zu is doing well with it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by