*SIGH* My ducks are..well.....chicken.

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
Poor babies. They were finished with their swim last night. I was putting away crickets (our Emperor Scorpion's food) and decided I would give them one to see what happens. I picked a small one and tossed it in with them. I had 4 baby duckies squished in the corner screaming for me to please get the big scary monster before it ate them. I tried waiting for a bit but the poor babies wouldn't quit screaming until I removed it.
th.gif

Poor babies! Bad ducky mommy for scarring them!!
lau.gif
Give them some time....they'll get to know what a treat crickets are and gobble them up.

frow.gif
Hi!
We used to live in Western Grove. We bought & sold a house address was Western Grove, but it was really Valley Springs. We loved it! It was on Hwy....well now I can't remember...turn there by T & S factory, the lighthouse church, and the next house down was the one we flipped. Was that anywhere near you? We enjoyed pastoring at Harrison. It was the "Boat Church"...the 2 -story church on Hwy 65, lot of folks called it that because of it's shape. (The Pentecostal Church of God across from the reststop.

Hi!!
frow.gif
Yes, I know just where you are talking about. I drive through Valley Springs every day to take my kids to school. Not sure if you know where Bergman is? That is where they go to school. Yes, LONGGGGGGG drive, but more than worth it. I love it here. Very pretty, peaceful. When we were having the house built the kids started calling it our dragon fly house because of the amazing number of them flying around the yard.....you KNOW you are going to love a place then!!!
smile.png

Yes, I've been to Bergman numerous times...several of our church members lived out that way. And one couple from Diamond City.

I did the same thing with an earthworm. They all freaked out, screeching and running around their rubbermaid bin until the poor wormy burrowed underneath their bedding. When it resurfaced I had to empty the bedding before they'd calm down!!!!

Back
Top Bottom