Signs/Name plates/Banners in Elvish

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuttyChick3n96

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 11, 2011
Sadieville,KY
hey everyone i'm new here but i am making signs and banners and name plates (framed or otherwise) in Elvish (lord of the rings,watch it and you'll know the language) i can't speak it just yet but i am rather good at writing in it so i plan on making written things for whomever wants one,but it will cost you and these as of now are the prices:
Name Plates (non framed) :15 dollars
name plates (framed) :17-19 dollars
Signs (like "this is my coop") :20 dollars
Custom and extravagant name plates/signs and banners will range from 25 to 45 dollars,it depends on what you want and how extensive you want it to be.

if this does not sounds fair,please message me or my mother, Cetawin of whom is in charge of sending them and proccessing the money.

yes i do,they're kinda fuzzy and at the moment i can't seem to find my flippin cord for my camera!! but yes i do,and i will try and post some up
smile.png

Cheyenne, when you get one done, post it under Hobbies to show it. No one can post an ad outside the Buy/Sell/Auction area, so have to close this thread. And your mother will have to be the one to handle all sales. Will look forward to seeing these, though!

Here is a detailed instructional thread about posting pictures: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=504

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom