So long story short, this is my third batch of shipped Serama eggs that we are trying to hatch. The first two were busts. I think the first was I didn't give them long enough to settle, as I thought that getting them in the incubator as quickly as possible was imperative so I set them after about 7 hours instead of letting them settle all night and doing it in the morning. The second batch, went seemingly well until just before lockdown when the outlet tripped and they were without heat for an unknown amount of time, and then I think I had the humidity too high during lockdown (I was relying on the gauge on the LG incubator - lesson learned). This batch went into lockdown Wednesday night. 4 eggs had definite movement, 1 was about the same development and 2 seemed under developed. I got and added a new thermometer/humidity gauge Thursday, only to realize that the bator thermometer was also off and it was actually a few degrees lower in there. Last night (Day 20), I could hear little peeps!! So exciting!! But no pips yet. So far today, no peeps or pips..... Should I be worried? Should I candle? Should I just calm down and wait it out? I have had the humidity between low 50s and low 70s since Thursday night and temp between 100 and 101ish. I know now that Seramas were probably the worst choice for a first timer but I want soooo badly to succeed!! Thanks so much!!