Silkie and Bantam chicks

Krista90

In the Brooder
May 3, 2018
Kingston NH

• Hello! My silkie smooth rooster Norman has naturally fertilized all of my eggs. I have 3 silkies (2 black and 1 white), 3 bantams (frizzle, couchin, mill a fur). Currently i have 6 silkie and 1 bantam eggs ready for the incubator.
If anyone is interested in chicks please feel free to contact me. I will not give these chicks to just anyone. If you dont have any experience with chickens please dont contact me. I put alot of time, energy and money into all of my chickens so that they are safe, happy and healthy.
Please email me for further information. Food, price of the chicks and whatever questions you may have.

I noticed you live in NH. I have one little Silkie a friend gave me to add to my 4 regular size chicks. I have never had a Silkie and being in Ohio I was concerned about the cold temps here, And advice? They are all in the garage now in a brooder, it is 6 weeks old tomorrow and is so little, lol.

I noticed you live in NH. I have one little Silkie a friend gave me to add to my 4 regular size chicks. I have never had a Silkie and being in Ohio I was concerned about the cold temps here, And advice? They are all in the garage now in a brooder, it is 6 weeks old tomorrow and is so little, lol.
Personal opinion... I’ve had chicks outside at 6 weeks, but the silkies can’t see much and are at a risk of getting trampled especially at night. So most of my silkie chicks are hanging out inside at 10 weeks with my seramas chicks who are also older and 3 week old chicks that will probably all end up going outside at the same time.

• Hello! My silkie smooth rooster Norman has naturally fertilized all of my eggs. I have 3 silkies (2 black and 1 white), 3 bantams (frizzle, couchin, mill a fur). Currently i have 6 silkie and 1 bantam eggs ready for the incubator.
If anyone is interested in chicks please feel free to contact me. I will not give these chicks to just anyone. If you dont have any experience with chickens please dont contact me. I put alot of time, energy and money into all of my chickens so that they are safe, happy and healthy.
Please email me for further information. Food, price of the chicks and whatever questions you may have.

Wish I could but you are too far away and can’t take chance of Roos as not allowed here but best of luck!

I've been looking for a LOCAL silkie breeder :love
I live in Grantham, NH and my new flock will be arriving on Feb. 14th. I was hoping to add some silkies to the crew, but unfortunately could not find any available.

I would love to have just a couple silkies. I am in Cheyenne Wyoming and have a small flock of 6 barred rocks and 3 ducks.

Back
Top Bottom