Silkie Breeders-Central PA

Awe she is very cute! And well developed honestly for 2 months. I may be interested if I can get some further details on pricing and then wr will see how far she is from me if you can message me the address. Is she a blue with buff leakage?
She is free, as they’re looking to re-home rather than place her with the Humane Society. She’s located in Harrisburg near the Union Deposit exit. I don’t know the particulars, as she was a chick brought home from school, but I will ask the owner. Thanks!

She is free, as they’re looking to re-home rather than place her with the Humane Society. She’s located in Harrisburg near the Union Deposit exit. I don’t know the particulars, as she was a chick brought home from school, but I will ask the owner. Thanks!
That would be awesome! Harrisburgh is just a bit over an hour from me. But that isn't bad-I just traveled that to get my little buffs.

If you can message me on here or email: [email protected] they can. I can send my cell number from there lol just don't want it out and about on the net 🤣

When you do please let me know. What colors do you typically hatch? I have a few younger ones right now-all under a year. Cuckoo, buff and silver berkin (we think lol). Looking to expand our variety a bit.
white, partridge. trying for some blacks (i have 3) Silver/blue, buff. all depends on genetics. I will definitely let you know.

Back
Top Bottom