Silkie Chicken Leg Paralysis

Definitely! I'll keep the thread updated on her progress.
I thought I would post an update as some of you asked. Unfortunately, Splinter Baby ended up with Mareks and fought the fight until yesterday. My rooster also came down with symptoms days ago and I ultimately decided to have them euthanized by a vet. Mareks is so awful and I'm hoping the rest of my flock is okay.

I appreciate all of your help in this thread to help Splinter through her fight! 💜

I thought I would post an update as some of you asked. Unfortunately, Splinter Baby ended up with Mareks and fought the fight until yesterday. My rooster also came down with symptoms days ago and I ultimately decided to have them euthanized by a vet. Mareks is so awful and I'm hoping the rest of my flock is okay.

I appreciate all of your help in this thread to help Splinter through her fight! 💜
Oh, no. So very sorry! :hugs

I’m so sorry to hear about this. You did an amazing job trying to save them! How did your vet determine it was Mareks? I may be in the same boat right now

Back
Top Bottom