Silkie Cross Thread!! PICS!!

Pics
I have 1 frizzle Cochin n 2 Cochin I think 1 mated wit a few of my hens that y I was wounded was going to try n hatch there eggs

Mother Silkie and daughter silkie mix-cochin
and Father Silkie Mix-Cochin.

Last edited:
I really really really want this! Is there anyway you can get hatching eggs for this gorgeous Wilkie x? If so would you be intrested in selling or giving some away? She's so beautiful !!
Thanks for reading! P.s unless anyone else has the same hatching eggs?

I love silkie crosses. This little lady is Silkie x silver penciled Wyandotte . I call her a " wilkie "

I really really really want this! Is there anyway you can get hatching eggs for this gorgeous Wilkie x? If so would you be intrested in selling or giving some away? She's so beautiful !!
Thanks for reading! P.s unless anyone else has the same hatching eggs?

:welcome I'm in Australia and I'm not sure that the eggs would ' breed true ' . This Wilkie is a cross of blue silkie and bantam columbian wyandotte . Many of the wyandotte breeds crossed with silkies will give you a nice ' wylkie ' . This is a cockerel I have .

He is a Wilkie crossed with a LF blue laced red wyandotte .

:welcome I'm in Australia and I'm not sure that the eggs would ' breed true ' . This Wilkie is a cross of blue silkie and bantam columbian wyandotte . Many of the wyandotte breeds crossed with silkies will give you a nice ' wylkie ' . This is a cockerel I have .

He is a Wilkie crossed with a LF blue laced red wyandotte .

**** England here I love that the hen Hasent only got feathers

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom