Silkie eggs ,24+ blck,blue,white,splsh,buff, and sometimes partridge

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by mbrobbins, Jan 11, 2012.

1. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    I've closed this auction, these eggs were sold, Please see the new classified post in the same category

silkie eggs,from Bearded stock. All my silkies are separated by color except the splash and some blues are together,blacks and blues are together, whites are separate, buffs are separate. they have blue ear lobes, 5 toes, nice crest , the correct standards.
    , I do not guarantee your hatch rate, because it depends on your hatching methods, and the postal handling, but I get a good hatch rate here.I accept paypal at [email protected] shipping is $15 eggs are no more than 4 days old unless they are the extras.
    the eggs will be shipped the next business day after the sell. Would like to ship these off on Monday, Jan 16. Thanks for looking
    occasionally I will get a partridge from my blues and blacks, must be a hidden gene in there. Don't have any adult partridges.
    http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/mbrobbins/silkiechicks6-8.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  2. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    So is this a buy a now price or are you wanting people to bid?

3. mbrobbins

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    Buy It Now, I will try the auction on my next batch to sell. Thanks!

4. CALI CHICK

CALI CHICK Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    Rio Linda, CA
    Your parent birds are beautiful! [​IMG] These eggs are SO tempting. My husband would put me in the coop if I bought them, though.

5. CALI CHICK

CALI CHICK Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    Rio Linda, CA
    Do you sell fewer than 24...like 6 or 7 eggs? We are currently looking for an incubator from friends in 4-H. We are especially interested in starting a flock of black silkies, but I am really impressed with every one of the parent bird pictures you posted. Thanks, Darla

6. mbrobbins

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    thanks, Darla.
    Yes I can send fewer, but I suggest you go with at least 1 doz, because with the shipping and hatching, you are more than likely to end up with at least some of them to hatch. These are flock animals, and the chicks like to "flock"and huddle together. You don't want just 2 or 3.

7. lavenderorpgirl

lavenderorpgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    SOLD!

thank you!

8. mbrobbins

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    thanks Jo, for your consideration of my eggs.
    Sold out til next week.I will close this ad for this week.

9. mbrobbins

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    When I reposted this ad, to start a new one, all the replies from my last ad are also duplicated. I didn't want to start a brand new ad, takes too long to upload the pics , etc.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by