Silkie Eggs by the Each!!

Hi! I would like 1 blue,1 splash, 1 partridge,1white, 1showgirl 1lavender and if you could pick one more for me for a total of seven, that would be great! Never used Paypal anywhere besides eBay...just sign in to my account and pay to your email?

Hi! All eggs arrived yesterday intact! Great packing job. The warming packet was still warm. Thanks for the extras...of course I had to set them all!
fl.gif
Btw one egg was marked "syy" or "hhs" what color is this? Thanks again! I'll let you know how it goes...I know hatching shipped eggs is always a crap shoot....

Nevermind....it is "bbs" .
smile.png

that is funny as I was thinking I only have two eggs that have more than two letters and they are not those letter. Hahahahah
let me know as you are right its a crap shot but I try to make sure you get at least a chick. So keep me informed. Good luck and thanks for the compliments.

Hey Cj - I realized that I didn't put our BYC name in the Paypal comments - just so it is clear: [email protected] is associated with WilderWoods on BYC. Thanks, and we are really looking forward to the shipment!

Hey Cj - I realized that I didn't put our BYC name in the Paypal comments - just so it is clear: [email protected] is associated with WilderWoods on BYC. Thanks, and we are really looking forward to the shipment!

I figued it out after going to pms and reading who was who. lol do you want your phone number on the box? If so I need it. Thanks cj

Back
Top Bottom