Silkie eggs.

Thank you! Would a sharpie work? and any refrigerater? And how long would it last?

sorry for all the useless questions, i appreciate it
Don’t apologize, all questions are good!😊
I use a pencil to mark them.
How long will the eggs last? I have incubated eggs that were in the refrigerator for more than two weeks but I wouldn’t push it past that. The viability of the embryo goes down every day by a little bit.

Hey! I plan on some silkie egg hatching in spring, and some questions pop in my head. Ive hatched chickens before, but its been like a year! nd i just want to be prepared with info. So please do tell me some details so i can refresh my memory!

how long does fertile eggs last? Like if i dont want to hatch them but i dont want them to die, just to save them and then incubate them later!

temp and humity for incubator

and other general information would be very useful! Thanks!
I've stored my eggs up to two weeks, no more. Store them point down.

Don’t apologize, all questions are good!😊
I use a pencil to mark them.
How long will the eggs last? I have incubated eggs that were in the refrigerator for more than two weeks but I wouldn’t push it past that. The viability of the embryo goes down every day by a little bit.
Got it! Ok. thank you seriously so much! ! All of you.
so if i got a dozen eggs, id put them point down fat end up in a carton in the fridge for no longer then two weeks, pencil marked the date.

got it!

Back
Top Bottom