Silkie Gender Question

Thank you! We think so too and she/he is so stinking sweet too!
Aww then I definitely need one. Hmm Ive been thinking this over... manly names for this Cutie.. Mr. Pumpkin? Mr. P? Hmmm Mr. Pump? No. I give up. Not my strong point!

You can always tell them they're imagining things, if they want to complain about rooster sounds. Ah some people are just born to complain.
Haha! I actually like the sound so I don’t get it and we live in the country with no HOA but some of our neighbors shouldn’t have left the city lol

Aww then I definitely need one. Hmm Ive been thinking this over... manly names for this Cutie.. Mr. Pumpkin? Mr. P? Hmmm Mr. Pump? No. I give up. Not my strong point!
Lol too funny! And yes you definitely need a silkie they are so sweet!

Haha! I actually like the sound so I don’t get it and we live in the country with no HOA but some of our neighbors shouldn’t have left the city lol
Haha I hear that! So let's relocate to the country and yup like not like country sounds! Haha you know, last place I lived, across the road had the world's biggest bird bath--all dry. Not a drop of water in it. But it went well with their hard little lawns and gardens with no flowers. So, I fed some birds there and wow they reacted so weird, and hated me ever after, like I am sure they assume hell holds a special place for people who feed birds. Haha

Well y’all were correct! He started crowing this morning 😬still a cute little crow though

Back
Top Bottom