Silkie questions!!!

I swear I'm not trying to discredit breeders. They do amazing work and I couldn't hope to possibly call myself a breeder, I have neither the connections nor an ideal location. That being said, I'm trying to make amends here. I do get frustrated when someone says it's their way or the highway. I guess I'm always rooting for the underdog. Have you ever ordered silkies from a hatchery sonoran silkies? I'm not trying to prove you wrong at this point I just want to understand if there is some event that has caused you to think this. I also know some hatcheries are worse than others. I do order from hatcheries, because I have neither the money for travel, nor the knowledge of these birds and I don't trust in other people telling me they have pure breeds. I would like to apologize for being rude and let you know that I actually have ordered several of my first silkies and as far as the right skin color, number of toes, and the right comb, I triple checked
thumbsup.gif
. I'll make it a point to check back with you on the bad crests. I have no doubt some of them will not be breathtaking. Thank you for helping the thread starter as I could not with my frustration towards others.

Back
Top Bottom