Silkie roo's first mount...Backwards!

If you want to see truly bizarre try studding a young male beagle for the first time.
hide.gif

Quote:
My Siberian Husky was clueless, too. My female actually dragged him across the yard. Somehow he lost his footing and ended up laying on the ground, and evidently she wanted to be in another part of the yard. My boy was making a terrible racket. I heard him, looked out the back window...
ep.gif
I had to run out and hold her collar to keep her still until things "relaxed" a little. Then the big dummy did the same thing again about 1/2 hour later.
th.gif

Well no backwards action tonight as it was raining. Those dogs stories are so funny.

I had a female dog in heat and let her out for a split second. All the sudden we heard yelping so we ran outside and saw just her face being dragged down the collard patch. The male got got caught up in her and dragged her backwards down that collard patch until he quickly took a sharp right and "unhooked". She had 8 "sooner" puppies later that year.

Hopefully my rooster, "Charlie-Bit-Me" will repeat that backwards mount...And I'll have the camera ready!
big_smile.png

Everybody knows Silkies don't play with a full deck, they are kinda like blonde jokes ya know
wink.png

Quote:
My silkies told me to say...al6517: Don't hate me because we're beautiful. Yes, we are a bit ditzy....And PROUD OF IT!
gig.gif

Quote:
Full deck? Silkies bring checkers to the card game.

And I can say that because I own two of them.
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
My silkies told me to say...al6517: Don't hate me because we're beautiful. Yes, we are a bit ditzy....And PROUD OF IT!
gig.gif

LOL I had some back years ago to use as broodies, so I know just how uuummmm smart they realy are
roll.png
LOL. I finally had to throw them into the Cornish pen as a scratch treat.
lau.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom