Silkie rooster

Chris.g

In the Brooder
Mar 3, 2018
I am wanting to sell my silkie rooster because he is mean to other roosters in my flock. I am curious on how much I should sell him for ...? I’ll post a pic

I am wanting to sell my silkie rooster because he is mean to other roosters in my flock. I am curious on how much I should sell him for ...? I’ll post a pic

Most people give away roosters for free since not everyone wants a rooster and if they do, they only need one for their whole flock. It is even harder to find homes for aggressive roosters. And not many people want silkies since they are easy prey. However if he is from good bloodlines and good quality, someone may want him for breeding or showing. Good luck

Most people give away roosters for free since not everyone wants a rooster and if they do, they only need one for their whole flock. It is even harder to find homes for aggressive roosters. And not many people want silkies since they are easy prey. However if he is from good bloodlines and good quality, someone may want him for breeding or showing. Good luck
Thank you, I might end up giving him away

Back
Top Bottom