silkie sexing

My babies about 6 weeks... Help me sex!
[/IMG]

I have 3 two week old white silkies. They are so different in size it is really hard to tell. However one is a lot taller not necessarily bigger than the other two so I am thinking its a roo. Don't really care because they are all adorable.

Ok, so I have two silkies and I am pretty sure one is a male. They are about 4 months old. Any help you could provide will be appreciated!!
[/IMG][/IMG]

Ok, so I have two silkies and I am pretty sure one is a male. They are about 4 months old. Any help you could provide will be appreciated!!
[/IMG][/IMG]

Can't see the other one well but the white certainly seems to be standing like a pullet to me. I see what you're thinking are possibly streamers but I'm saying pullet.

Hi! I have two four month old silkies and one that is only a week old. I'm wondering the gender of my four month olds. One is black and the other is buff. They are siblings hatched at the same time. I believe the black is a cockeral and the buff is a pullet. I added the blue baby just for giggles.

I have two nine week old silkies, not sure if anyone can tell the sex yet but I'm just curious what you guys think!

Back
Top Bottom