Silkie thread!

Check out Sheri Minker from CaliforniaCountry Ranch she has awesome birds, lives in lincoln, ca close to you. I have some of her silkies and sizzles they are amazing!
My good friend got her silkies & sizzles from Sheri in Lincoln & loved Sheri & loves her new babies. When we are in the market for new babies we will be going to Sheri as well! We also live in the foothills...up from Folsom. I bet we are neighbors ;-)

I'm sick. Something broke into our coop and murdered my 2 black silkies, bantam roo, and 3 baby turkeys. I know it was one of the million cats next door. (Cat hoarder.)
I'm beyond upset. What are my rights here? The cats should be in their own yard!

Oh, how heartbreaking! This sounds like a raccoon kill to me but if the roo was tiny, it might be a cat. Raccoons kill everything in the coop.

My big baby
love.gif
He is so sweet, and really enjoyed sitting on my lap for a bit. How does he look? How is his comb?

Oh, how heartbreaking! This sounds like a raccoon kill to me but if the roo was tiny, it might be a cat. Raccoons kill everything in the coop.

We had a raccoon or a family of foxes get into our Silkie pen a couple years ago. They killed everything and destroyed the eggs. Then the animal had dragged some of the dead bodies all over the farm. There was one by the fox den so I don't know if it was the foxes, or raccoon did the killing and foxes shared the bodies.
hu.gif
Sad when these things happen.

Has anyone done that test to test their hygrometer? I tried it last night and my newly bought hygrometer read 45% instead of 75% . I still don't think the hygrometer is wrong though , does anyone know what could be wrong with how tested it i think I used cold water? Any help

Back
Top Bottom