Silkie thread!

Quote:
They are so cute!

Thank you! I'll have more pictures later, there's three in the Incubator and two I just took out that I haven't taken pictures of, but there is 15 total.

Quote:
Agree! Partridge.

IDK if you can tell in this pic but the ones with the chipmunk stripes are Partridge. There are several of the darker ones that are also partridge but it's hard to see their stripes. My partridge roo isn't all that great in quality. Not even PQ. I plan to replace him with adeveloping roo in one of the eggs I got from sebrightmom
fl.gif
There has got to be a little roo out of all those eggs she sent.
bow.gif
My 2 partridge girls that I got from the partridge pair have alot of gold and their chicks turn out almost buff.
idunno.gif
So I want to replace those 2 also out of a couple ladies i'll get from those eggs.
fl.gif
Anyway here's the pic
24309_oct_chicks.jpg

The brown one at the top, the light brown one with the stripe in the middle and the yellow one with the spots are all partridge. Along with some of those dark ones to the left. I need to get a better pic of the little group.

Quote:
Its more then I know.

We all can help each other with our babies. Back in the day I had a lady tell me that my babies were mutts and I needed to destroy them. I told her to take a flying leap. So be proud of ur babies and remember we are here for each other.

AM WITH YOU GIRL!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Agree! Partridge.

IDK if you can tell in this pic but the ones with the chipmunk stripes are Partridge. There are several of the darker ones that are also partridge but it's hard to see their stripes. My partridge roo isn't all that great in quality. Not even PQ. I plan to replace him with adeveloping roo in one of the eggs I got from sebrightmom
fl.gif
There has got to be a little roo out of all those eggs she sent.
bow.gif
My 2 partridge girls that I got from the partridge pair have alot of gold and their chicks turn out almost buff.
idunno.gif
So I want to replace those 2 also out of a couple ladies i'll get from those eggs.
fl.gif
Anyway here's the pic
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/24309_oct_chicks.jpg
The brown one at the top, the light brown one with the stripe in the middle and the yellow one with the spots are all partridge. Along with some of those dark ones to the left. I need to get a better pic of the little group.

Awwww
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom