Silkied Serama Cock for Auction

RedRoosterFarm

**LOVE MY SERAMAS**
9 Years
Mar 25, 2010
Eatonville, Washington
This is an Auction Formated Listing -For a Silkied Serama Rooster. Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
Bidding will start at: $25.00
Additional bids will be in increasing $1.00 increments
Shipping will be USPS Express in used clean shipping box.Winner pays shipping of 55.00

Up for auction is a silkied serama cock approx 14 months. A proven breeder. Weighs 16.1. I am not an expert on seramas so please ask questions and look at the picture. If interested in a smooth also I can find one to ship with this guy for a few bucks more im sure.
Auction ends at 5:30PM Pacific Standard time on 1/16/2012
Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed

Last edited:
I will bid $35 on him.
clap.gif

We just gotta get used to them. I do miss auctions though. I even posted eggs on ebay because I wanted the auction setting. Hey, I just put my whites all together and in a week or so should have whites olny(or close to all whites) I put my booted together and silkied too. Now im on a roll. I miss color seramas so I am worhing on some nice colors. I have the chicks that I hatched from Jerrys eggs and they are 3 months and so darn cute!

I miss it too.
barnie.gif
Don't know about the new changes.
idunno.gif

update-Bid is 35.00

We just gotta get used to them. I do miss auctions though. I even posted eggs on ebay because I wanted the auction setting. Hey, I just put my whites all together and in a week or so should have whites olny(or close to all whites) I put my booted together and silkied too. Now im on a roll. I miss color seramas so I am worhing on some nice colors. I have the chicks that I hatched from Jerrys eggs and they are 3 months and so darn cute!

I have tried on two different computers and still it won't let me view all those nice pictures.

Will it let you post one or two of them right in the thread please? Thanks

cute boy! this sure is going to take some time getting used too :( I just got on here for the first time in days and
barnie.gif
I don't know whats going on so now I'm going to have to read....read....read....read....read....read.... what color would he be? I'm not a Serama expert either and I only have 1 right now lol

omg, What color-Mainly grey but I have no idea on what you would call him. He stands nice when no camera is around and is the MAN! So he thinks.
cute boy! this sure is going to take some time getting used too :( I just got on here for the first time in days and
barnie.gif
I don't know whats going on so now I'm going to have to read....read....read....read....read....read.... what color would he be? I'm not a Serama expert either and I only have 1 right now lol

Back
Top Bottom