Silkied Serama Cockerel

love.gif
In love with him, tried to register on eggbid, and it wont let me because I have a yahoo account
tongue.gif
and I have no other. Guess its not meant to be....

Quote:
It is true, i went with them instead of other breeds cuz of the crow noise. It also depends on the size you got, I have all Bs which is less then a lb. My city don't allow any rooster, I took my chance with 2 pairs of serama and so far so good for the last 10 months. My neighbors don't even know i have chickens untill i invite them over for a bbq party.

Quote:
It is true, i went with them instead of other breeds cuz of the crow noise. It also depends on the size you got, I have all Bs which is less then a lb. My city don't allow any rooster, I took my chance with 2 pairs of serama and so far so good for the last 10 months. My neighbors don't even know i have chickens untill i invite them over for a bbq party.

Good to know that. I only have one roo, a bantam cochin, he is pretty loud. He's kept in the house at night/early morning. I have been thinking about getting a serama and it probably wouldn't be too hard to keep them separated.

thanks,
Wanda

Archie, my 2 yr old 'A' class roo has a crow just a big and loud as the big guy's, he can beat them too, Its funny when you see this little bitty roo chasing a standard roo.

Back
Top Bottom