Silkies. Any guesses?

I agree with this. šŸ˜Š
While I have had pullets with very wide combs at this age, they were not raised and were still flat. I never go by comb width like some people do, but the appearance of raised ridges is usually a sign of a cockerel.
What about the original posters three silkies? Do you agree with all three cockerels?

What about the original posters three silkies? Do you agree with all three cockerels?
I am confused? I thought we were talking about the original three birds? šŸ¤”Thatā€™s why itā€™s kind of confusing sometimes when other people post their photos in somebodyā€™s thread!šŸ¤£
@ChickenWhisperer101, Popcorn looks like a cockerel.
Willow a pullet
On the fence with Marshmellow, but leaning pullet.
Please take all of these with a grain of salt as these birds are still too young to be certain in my opinion.
@Tylerg1979 I feel your birds are too young to comment on! Youā€™re just going to have to wait and see!ā¤ļø

I am confused? I thought we were talking about the original three birds? šŸ¤”Thatā€™s why itā€™s kind of confusing sometimes when other people post their photos in somebodyā€™s thread!šŸ¤£
Willow a pullet
Please take all of these with a grain of salt as these birds are still too young to be certain in my opinion.
@Tylerg1979 I feel your birds are too young to comment on! Youā€™re just going to have to wait and see!ā¤ļø
Thank you! Im hoping they are exactly what you are saying!

Willow a pullet
I am sorry to all, I will be patient next time and not hijack. My apologies again.

I am sorry to all, I will be patient next time and not hijack. My apologies again.
No apologies needed! people do it all the time. šŸ¤£
I understand you are so eager to find out the gender of your Silkies! With my first batch of Silkies I ended up sending in a feather sample of each for DNA testing as I could not stand the suspense of waiting. Ended up with three cockerels and three pullets and was able to rehome two of the cockerels to a local breeder who was looking for new boys to add to his bloodlines.šŸ˜Š

Back
Top Bottom