Silver Falls Wild Horses RP ~~RESTART ~~

Lyric didn't look back. She kept her attention ahead of them and along the sides as they galloped
Cowboy ran faster and felt his bad leg start to ache. He ignored it.

Echo turned tail and trotted over to some trees not to far away

Sky nickered again to Sugar, Pumpkin tried to get up, but fell down again on her long legs

Flynn started cantering, then stopped and whinnied

Black Cloud pinned his ears. He didn't like the way he was being talked to, and felt his old temper comeing back. But he decided to humor Chinook and listen "Ok, ok. I'm coming" he said, following her

Caleb snorted and turned to kick Flame. He didn't know why he was doing this,Flame was his friend.

Chinook's stubborn face turned soft and she nuzzled Black CLoud. "Good. Let' go."

Caleb snorted and turned to kick Flame. He didn't know why he was doing this,Flame was his friend.

Chinook's stubborn face turned soft and she nuzzled Black CLoud. "Good. Let' go."
Lyric slowed as they neared the top of a hill

Echo watched with big eyes

Black Cloud smiled "Ok, lead the way then"

Cowboy stopped also. "I don't think there was anything there. Maybe it was just my imagination."

Chinook smiled then took the lead. She set a course for the horizon.
Lyric looked to Cowboy, then around them "Better safe than hurt." she said and shook her mane

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful mare," he nickered as he nuzzled her gently.

MJ said "thank you... it stands for Midnight Jewel, do you have a herd?" she paused for a moment relizing how silly, and crazy that sonded, then she said "I'm sory, I mean if you have a herd maybe I could join... you see I don't have one".

"No, but we could start a herd and you could be my mare," he smiled and locked her nose.

"No, but we could start a herd and you could be my mare," he smiled and locked her nose.
Mj looked shocked, she took a step back, it was very quiet for a wile, then she looked up, and said " well maybe, but not yet," she looked down and said " no not yet,…. " she raised her head and blurted out " but i do…" she was going to say 'but i do love you!!' but she caught herself, and then just smiled.

Back
Top Bottom