Silver Seabright Rooster-Needs a new home

We have a little Silver Seabright rooster who came in a batch of 9 chicks in April. We needed hens and this guy slipped through. He's a healthy little guy, but we just don't need a rooster. I'm happy to give him to someone with some other Seabrights who can use him. We're in Fallbrook, CAF
Found him a good home, with a girl Seabright, who will (hopefully) warm up to him in time!

I had to rehome two Silver Sebright roosters (along with some other bantam roosters) and it just broke my heart. George and Alex were great roosters, although George WAS a little spitfire, crowing very loudly and often charging visitors. Alice, the SS hen, seems perfectly fine without roosters her size (although her eggs are no longer fertilized). Silver Sebrights are gorgeous birds - there are a lot of folks who love them and you might be able to find a good home for yours. Wish I could keep more roosters. The bantam breeds sure crow more loudly than one would think from their sizes! Stupid neighbors.....

Oh, and welcome to BYC from the Western Sierra Foothills!

I live in Harwood, Texas and I lost my silver sebright rooster and am in need of another. I will pay for him to be shipped.

Hi, Sorry, but we don't have him any more. We found him a good home locally, with a Silver Seabright girlfriend. Hope you have luck in replacing yours!

Back
Top Bottom