Silver Spangled Bearded Thuringian

Maybe you need to use letters one foot tall and in bold and and wild colors Sour, I don't like folks ignoring you when they can speak & read English.

@SPlummer OP hasn't been here for 5 years.

Yes, I did notice that. Was just hoping the original poster would receive an email and possibly respond.

It could also prove helpful if anyone else who comes across this thread and knows of a breeder or where to get Thuringians in the US that they could respond to this post with that information for the backyard chicken community to see.

So I guess it’s still a waiting game

What is their personality like? Are they suitable for children? Friendly?
Unfortunately, this too is a zombie thread.
They way you can tell is to look at the dates that the thread was created and last reply was posted. And looking at when the OP was last seen on the site helps too.
In this case, the OP posted the thread on 04/03/14 with the last relevant reply on 6/25/14. The OP hasn't even been on the site since 06/25/14 so the chances of them answering your question are near zero percent.

I have had 1 thuringian, I got her from a farm at point of lay age. Was told she was a rare breed, we had her less than a month and she suddenly had a massive seizure and died, I was heartbroken. She was the sweetest, tamest snuggliest little lady I have ever had, never really heard of any others since, she was bearded, and actually had a slight cross in her beak which we weren't too worried about at the time. Her name was Frieda ❤❤❤
She would also try and snuggle under my chin, and try and 'sit' on me by putting her wing over my head!!
IMG-20181122-WA0003.jpg
_20181225_153520.JPG
_20181119_192242.JPG
DSC_0109.JPG
IMG-20191214-WA0042.jpg

Back
Top Bottom