Silver spangled Spitz.

BettyG

Chirping
10 Years
May 3, 2011
Looking at older threads on here about SSS's I noticed in all the pics the chicks didn't have the little mohawk like my chicks do, these 2 are about a month or so old, and both have pretty pronounced top knots. They are supposed to be pullets, do you think they are? Also, I got 2 spangled Russian Orloffs, they too were supposed to both be pullets, but one is quite a bit larger than the other, and I'm no wondering if I don't have a cockerel there too.. Oh, the big white one is a Brahma.

Looking at older threads on here about SSS's I noticed in all the pics the chicks didn't have the little mohawk like my chicks do, these 2 are about a month or so old, and both have pretty pronounced top knots. They are supposed to be pullets, do you think they are? Also, I got 2 spangled Russian Orloffs, they too were supposed to both be pullets, but one is quite a bit larger than the other, and I'm no wondering if I don't have a cockerel there too.. Oh, the big white one is a Brahma.
Love your spitz....adorable chicks.

Thanks, I think they're pretty cute!! This is when I first got them, they're all good posers too :)

Back
Top Bottom