Sit on hands or open up incubator?

Spore

Songster
10 Years
Dec 5, 2009
Oregon
So I had 5 out on day 20, and another 2 hatched within a few minutes of each other last night. In another 2 hours I will be entering day 22. There is one that has a huge pip since last night but is still in the shell. The part of her that is exposed has fluffed. Also, another pip in a second egg. I am really wanting to take out the 5 chicks that hatched on day 20 and yesterday morning. I want to leave the other 2 that hatched last night in the bator to fluff and get some rest w/o all the rowdy bunch. But I also know I am supposed to sit on my hands. Suggestions? Thanks!

Sit on your hands! Dont open the Bator (Unless taking out chicks). Wait until day 25. That is when Lockdown actually ends.

And By the way, WE NEED CHICK PICS!

45393_img_1085.jpg

45393_img_1089.jpg

45393_img_1096.jpg

Phew, okay hands will stay away from the Brinsea. The babies just keep looking at me and saying "peep peep peelet us out so we can play in the brooder and poop and chirp peep peep.

Better photos will come later, my camera cannot get clear photos through the hazy Brinsea plastic. Mine came with a scratchy haze like someone rubbed a coarse cloth over the plastic during manufacture.

Spore Again In Oregon

Back
Top Bottom