SIXTH ANNUAL WI CHEESEHEAD BASH

I tried to post last night, but the computer locked up. DH, myself and 2 kiddos will me at chickenstock this year. Myself and the kids will most likely arrive Friday, DH will have to come up after work Saturday morning.
I will bring fruit and veggies, plus chips for snacking!

I have kombucha scoby's if anyone is interested. I can bring them. Let me know

I would love starts of almost any kind. Could they survive in a pot for 2 weeks? June 1 I leave for 2 weeks in India!
Anywho, It will be me and my youngest (14 yo son) coming on Saturday. Since this is my first time, can someone tell me what to expect for Saturday? What I should bring? I would love some chicks too, but need to plan ahead for cost. Does anyone have kefir grains by chance that would be ok untouched for 2 weeks? Hubby and the 18 yo will be home while I'm gone, but no sure how reliable they would be at upkeeping much of anything other than the chickens.

So is there a list of who's coming ? Hopefully we can get the bed rails installed. Will be there for sure Saturday. Friday depending on ET jury duty and if I can get my chicks into bigger brooder pens so it's not such a chore for the neighbor.

If you start at the beginning of this thread it is all explained....bring a raffle and a white elephant gift, some cash and a good attitude for the fun you will have.

That is a great break down Brent! It uses the KISS principle. Seems like I misspelled that word...but no underline.
Derek and I are planning on coming of course. I am not bringing any birds but will bring two dogs. I am hoping that DD will stay here and take care of the mama dog and puppies! Such a busy time of year.
OK--back to bed, I am sick today!
TerriO

Hi All,

Sadly, I won't be able to make the bash. Life has a way of getting busy now and then and for us - it's now. Nothing serious just darned busy. Happily though, I just hooked up with TerriO today and she will be bringing my item for the raffle. Rod made a jungle gym
clap.gif

so I hope the lucky winner enjoys. Well their chicks anyway . . . it's a bit small for the winner to play on
lau.gif

I'm putting in an order for good weather for you all. I have a lot of respect for Mother Nature, so hopefully she'll be kind to the cheeseheads.

Enjoy everybody!!
thumbsup.gif

What a great gesture to send such a great item without a big hug! We are all gonna be pleased with the great item...hope you can make the event next year...THANKS!

I will bring GF cake again so CC gets a piece! I have a special order for another cake, so I will bring that too!

Unfortunately, no soap this year. I have not found the time to order the supplies with my new job and have no time to make any.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom