Sizzle breeding pens who should I breed to who

Oct 31, 2023
Glen rock Pennsylvania
My Coop
My Coop
I am doing a silkie breeding pen for the first time I have 2 sizzle roos and 2 silkie hens the pics are of spooky and boo my roosters and I am going to get more pics once it is light out again please tell me what features to take photos of
IMG_0008 (1).jpg
IMG_0011.jpg

If you can get a pic of each roo straight from the side, I think that’s a good position to try and evaluate. The darker one still looks pretty young so he might still be a little gangly haha. Also I’m not an expert, I’ve just seen people do evals looking at the profile of the bird. Posting a chick picture just to show an example of what I mean about taking it straight on from the side.

Attachments

• IMG_7692.jpeg
    IMG_7692.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 2
If you can get a pic of each roo straight from the side, I think that’s a good position to try and evaluate. The darker one still looks pretty young so he might still be a little gangly haha. Also I’m not an expert, I’ve just seen people do evals looking at the profile of the bird. Posting a chick picture just to show an example of what I mean about taking it straight on from the side.
Ok they are both the same age its just that boo is super frizzled they were both hatched in late October they have gone to bed now but I will get better pics in the morrow

Back
Top Bottom