Skeksis!

Pics
😍I love your little Skeksis
(...I had to look her name up 😊)
Such a beautiful and cute little hen :love That's a great thread showing her growing up, her first egg, her friends (even a tortoise!), her sweetness and how much she is loved ❤️
This little girl makes me smile 🥰
Looking forward to more pics and videos of her!

I avoid religious stuff entirely.
Oh I'm sorry. I saw the Christmas pictures of Skeksis, her wearing the little scarf and Santa hat and so I was kind of hoping for pictures of Seksis with Easter eggs or with/in a basket or something like that. In my family Easter always has been a family holiday - kids searching eggs, some nice special food. I have never been member of a religious group or church so I mostly forget Easter has a different meaning for many people than how I'm used to know it. So I'm sorry if I made feel you uncomfortable with asking for pictures.

But any pictures of your cute hen(s) would be great, must not be Easter pics anyway 😊

Oh I'm sorry. I saw the Christmas pictures of Skeksis, her wearing the little scarf and Santa hat and so I was kind of hoping for pictures of Seksis with Easter eggs or with/in a basket or something like that. In my family Easter always has been a family holiday - kids searching eggs, some nice special food. I have never been member of a religious group or church so I mostly forget Easter has a different meaning for many people than how I'm used to know it. So I'm sorry if I made feel you uncomfortable with asking for pictures.

But any pictures of your cute hen(s) would be great, must not be Easter pics anyway 😊

My wife wanted holiday pics, so i had to go along with it. Just had to bring my favorite bird along too.

20210423_172616.jpg
20210423_172621.jpg
IMG_20210423_202006_638.jpg
20210423_172040.jpg
20210423_171929.jpg

Back
Top Bottom