Skinny goose need urgent help!

IMG_20210401_182446_416.jpg
We went to an exotics vet yesterday. Her gastro intestinal tract is severely dilated, her heart is muffled, she has respiratory issues. We had blood work done and sadly she has chronic liver failure. It seems all her organs are giving up. We don't know the cause, but I believe it's something that she has had for a very long time, possibly since birth. I'm calling the vet today for her final sleep 🥺💕 I'm heartbroken. I love this girl so much, there will never be another goose like her.

Picture from earlier this year 💕

View attachment 2895985We went to an exotics vet yesterday. Her gastro intestinal tract is severely dilated, her heart is muffled, she has respiratory issues. We had blood work done and sadly she has chronic liver failure. It seems all her organs are giving up. We don't know the cause, but I believe it's something that she has had for a very long time, possibly since birth. I'm calling the vet today for her final sleep 🥺💕 I'm heartbroken. I love this girl so much, there will never be another goose like her.

Picture from earlier this year 💕
I’m so sorry. These feather babies take up such big places in our hearts, they’re such sweet souls and it’s heartbreaking when they leave us.
Just remember that you did your best for her, and she knows this, geese aren’t as good of problem solvers as parrots but their social intelligence is very high, they know when they’re loved and cared for, the fact that she’s plopped down on you is proof of that, she knows she is loved and she loves you too.

Back
Top Bottom