Sleeping question?

Dzchicks

Chirping
Nov 17, 2020
Hi everyone!! Happy Saturday!!! Quick question is it ok for my 14 week old babies to sleep all night in the run, its secure with a latch and roof. I live in Covina Ca

Why wouldn’t it be? At 14 weeks they are more than ready. They don’t need heat or anything. The coop is where they belong.
Yes I agree with that but my question was if it's ok for them to sleep in the Run not the coop.

Yes I agree with that but my question was if it's ok for them to sleep in the Run not the coop.
Only if your run is completely predator proof.... I wouldn’t really recommend it. If you’re in CA might be ok, as long as they have a roof or something to get under if it rains or something

Is your run predator proof?
I know you have the enclosed run with a roof but what kind of wiring did you use for the run walls and did you attach an apron to the outside of the run?

Only if your run is completely predator proof.... I wouldn’t really recommend it. If you’re in CA might be ok, as long as they have a roof or something to get under if it rains or something
1201201223_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom