SLW/GLW sexing

Fingers crossed that maybe that means that the two roosters will go on getting along well... Since I now have 2 roosters and 2 hens we will have to see how everyone acts once the hormones kick in in a few weeks. :fl And then decide who if anyone needs a new home... or the stewpot.
I think you should add some more females if possible but it is possible! I had a very confident cockerel and then Jack and Jack just submitted and let him have the girls except his one hen haha

I think you should add some more females if possible but it is possible! I had a very confident cockerel and then Jack and Jack just submitted and let him have the girls except his one hen haha

Definitely something I'm considering! We will see how things play out over the next few weeks - depending on the behavior of the two roos, we will see if we keep one/both/neither... Aka still trying to argue my partner into more chickens. 😂

Definitely something I'm considering! We will see how things play out over the next few weeks - depending on the behavior of the two roos, we will see if we keep one/both/neither... Aka still trying to argue my partner into more chickens. 😂
Hahaha good luck with that!! :D :fl I hope you can keep them because they are both very handsome

Back
Top Bottom