Small Animal Swap Meet Redding CA *Every Saturday*

PQ

Songster
10 Years
Feb 5, 2009
Platina, Ca.
ANIMAL SWAP MEET - COME CHECK US OUT!
Chickens, goats, calves, sheep, rabbits, and sometimes pigs. Lots of baby chicks, goats and sheep available this time of year. Now is the time to buy or sale. Bring your extras - even roosters will sell. There is no fee (but we do appreciate a dollar or two for the hardcopy ads) come early - 7:30 am till 11:00 am every Saturday at Epperson's Flea Mart, Fig Tree Lane off of Airport Road. It is just South of the Redding Airport and there is a big sign across from Kents Meats. If available, Farm Fresh Eggs for sale $3 an 18 pack or $2 a dozen! We bring down lots of miscellaneous things, plants and sometime people will set up a table of household items or fresh fruit off of their trees. You never know what you will find. Come join us!!!

Great! Me and my niece are going to stop by on our way to Siskiyou Co. from the Bay Area tomorrow. We are going to buy 48 eggs for breakfasts at the cabin, our place up by Mt. Shasta in the major boonies. 5 miles from the paved road. Up there, a fella needs good eggs for brekkie!

Bought 8 chickens from there this past December...1 died that week, lil runt of a lass. Then just found out that 3 of the remaining 7 are roosters. Bought from two different people. They were sold as hens/pullets. ROAR ;)

Well separated the 3 roos and will slaughter them tomorrow.

Will there be a swap meet this Saturday 11/26/16? Just making sure since I have not seen a post since January.

Is anyone in in this thread still active? I'd like some info on the swap meet and can't really find anything on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom