Small Coops At Ag Supply

So, checked their catalog this morning and the 77" one was there. Put it off until later since I was at work.

After lunch, my brother came by on his lunch break. I pulled up the page and that coop was gone from the catalog
tongue.gif
. But the other coop was still there, so I immediately called. They are out of both of them
he.gif

Dave

Last edited:
Don't do it!!!! My sweet husnand "bought" me one of the $179.00 that I was promised over a month ago. It finally came today after MANY phone calls to Agri-Supply. When he bought it, they were in stock but we did not have a vechicle to pick it up in. He paid the $70 to have it delieved to us (10 miles) away,. It took over a month for us to get it AND it does not look like the display. It is made of a mixture of nice cedar, then pine wood and then plywood if best. What a rip off. I found a guy here in town that makes the same thing but much nicer and has wheels!!! OMGosh, am I kicking myself or what?????

Put the word "coop" in the search for the posted link.

It does not look like a bad price, but I would never buy something like that online.
And they have no locations near Indiana.

Back
Top Bottom