Snake!!!

Quote:
^^^^ LOL!

No, no, you grab them near the upper part of their body with it, lift them up then grab them by the tail, it keeps them from being able to easily twist around and bite you, and makes it easy to relocate them. You can slo pin them down by their head and grab them close to their head for safe handling. (NOT recommended unless you know it is non-venemous and are experienced in handling snakes.)

Sorry for the LOL, I work for an animal rescue and the idea of someone bopping a snake repeatedly in the head with a snake hook had me rolling around.

~Edited because my post popped up an a new page, needing a quote to make sense~

Last edited:
How big does a chick have to be before a snake cannot eat it? The size of a pigeon? The size of a robin? How large of an object can a skinny snake swallow?

I hate snakes, good ones are dead ones
somad.gif

lol no rat snake has ever gotten 10 foot and no rat snake can eat a full grown rir hen stop making up things please, the world record black rat snake is far below 10 feet.

I can promise you, you will not find a black rat snake longer than 6-7 feet in the wild today. 7 feet would be rare find.

Last edited:
lol no rat snake has ever gotten 10 foot and no rat snake can eat a full grown rir hen stop making up things please, the world record black rat snake is far below 10 feet.

I can promise you, you will not find a black rat snake longer than 6-7 feet in the wild today. 7 feet would be rare find.

well now i promise you, you are wrong ....if you don't think so come out to Missouri I will show you some ....the record books are only correct on what has been reported and verified. You wont be seeing many farmers report and have verified a snake that they killed. The same thing was told me about rattle snakes but the owner of the feed store where i get feed killed a diamond back that was 11 feet and he had it mounted for proof.

Wikipedia says the largest black snake ever *recorded* was 101 inches long (8 ft, 5 in). Here in Va its pretty common to find a black snake over 7 ft long. Do I believe they can reach 10 ft, absolutely. Do I believe a 10 foot long black snake is the norm, no. But perhaps you should do a little more research before you accuse someone of making things up....

Back
Top Bottom