sneaky cat!

688peterl

Songster
10 Years
Oct 2, 2009
every morning when i let the ducks out of their house my neighbours cat is sat on the wall waiting and looking all sinister
somad.gif
, normally i put them in the pool in the morning while i go and cook their breakfast but now they cant be left unsupervised because of that cat! it knows they are let out in the morning and it was waiting to eat them
rant.gif
but then i told the dog there was a cat in the garden and he was like WHAT??! and went charging through the back door and chased it out of the garden
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
charlie is a lab and he does sort of get on with them he gives them kisses and stuff
tongue2.gif
but when they are in the pool and start swimming in circles really fast he gets a bit too excited
smack.gif

I have three cats. Now that my ducks are grown, they cats are pretty much afraid of them. Sometimes my runner, Molly, will charge my youngest cat, Hooli, and he will run away.

I have 3 cats. The 2 girls never bothered the ducks and just avoid them. Our goofy male tried to stalk them one day. A khaki hen I had chased him under a wheel barrow and woldn't let him out. He doesn't bother the ducks anymore, but they will take swipes at him if he gets to close
big_smile.png

so will i be able to leave the ducks in the pool unsupervised when they are fully grown

Back
Top Bottom