sneezing PLEASE READ, now she's wheezing

I haven't opened up her mouth because this girl pecks at everyone! So, I'm not sure what is down there. Is there a way of looking down her throat that doesn't involve being pecked at?
I've been looking online and am really confused about all the different choices for ivermectin. Is there a difference between the injectable, the pour on and the paste? I've found products for cattle, horses, sheep, goats, dogs and cats but none for chickens. So which one should I get?

Thanks CityChook. That thread is very helpful for understanding how to use the meds. Now, if only I could be sure that she's having a worm problem and not a problem from infection, mold, or ammonia...
Does anyone happen to know how I could rule out breathing problems caused by mold or infection vs gapeworm/lungworms?

Hi, I'm still hoping for someone to offer some knowledgeable input for my chicken and what I should do for her.
Can someone discuss her symptoms and what they think is the problem?
Do you agree with Walking Wolf that it sounds like Gapeworm? And to treat with Ivermectin?
Or could she have a different problem?

She slept inside again last night. Her poops look OK. She still makes a wheezing sound with her breathing.
I gave her more garlic, rosemary, keifer, yogurt, and vitamins mixed in some egg this morning, she's eating well.
Ivermectin, fenbendazole, wazine, tylan, and VetRx are in the mail to me. Which of these should I give her and in which order?

Back
Top Bottom