Sneezing

Romelove1

Chirping
Nov 7, 2020
What do I do about my little 5 week olds sneezing? I’m at TSC and they have two things (hydro-hen and sav-a-chick). Would these help at all?

What do I do about my little 5 week olds sneezing? I’m at TSC and they have two things (hydro-hen and sav-a-chick). Would these help at all?

Sneezing at first without any water or sickness Behaviour is normal due to dust , food that go in nose , you can add some lil garlic ..I don't give antibiotic so fast I try all Natural routs first ..

Add some oregano fresh or oil it always help with respiratory ..
Or you can also add mint too ..

In early age never give Antibiotic too fast it hurts their system..
But if you think it's really a need of antibiotic the Safest for respiratory for a young one is Doxycycline along with neomycin that work great and stop the mortality too ..

All the best ♥

In house at the moment. And pine shaving.
Where are you located in the world?

Any mucous, discharge from the eyes, coughing, rales, etc.?
How often are they sneezing?

Is your outside coop/run ready for them?

Photos?

Where are you located in the world?

Any mucous, discharge from the eyes, coughing, rales, etc.?
How often are they sneezing?

Is your outside coop/run ready for them?

Photos?
I’m in Florida. And a bit from the Bose when they sneeze that’s clear. Sneezing maybe a few times an hour. And yes coop is ready

If it's like an occasional snick/sneeze, then it's possible it's environmental. Being inside on shavings, dusty feed and of course at that age they are feathering in - lots of dust there.

When do you plan on them going outside?

Back
Top Bottom