Snow!! Yes it is snowing here in MT!

thechickenchick

Born city, Living country
11 Years
Mar 8, 2008
Eaton, Colorado
It is really snowing. It is actually really pretty but I don't think I am quite ready for that just yet. The flowers, pumpkins and potato plants are covered in snow. So are my silly guineas! Any one else have snow yet?

Sorry, but snow in September is just so wrong!!!!!!
lau.gif

I also think the 95 degrees we have in September is wrong.

It was 35F this morning, and foggy....now it is drizzling, not snowing here yet, but it is right around the corner!
I can't wait for a good hard freeze to get rid of thes dangblasted flies!

Still have the windows open this morning.....so nice and crisp...I love it!
tongue.png

Last edited:
Oh Lord!

I have to drive over to Great Falls in a couple weeks, pulling my new little chicken trailer. I guess I may have to take the long way around.

88 here in Florida! wanna trade?? I love snow! Last year I spent a couple weeks in Summerville, South Carolina and was able to spend time in 7 inches of snow..which was rare for that area. I ran from the front of the house to the back staring at the accumulation of snow. back and forth all day long.just running and staring..really made my husband mad at my silliness of it all!
Lord, I love SNOW!! post pics??

We were vacationing in the Bighorn National Forest in the mid-1980's and woke up to 3 foot of snow on September 8. In the high elevations of the Rockies it is already Fall, and snow is starting to dust the ski slopes. (Wifezilla should be reporting on all of this, but we vacation a lot in Colorado, and have been there every season of the year.) I thought I saw some pink and white on the lower 48 radar map this morning.
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom